Contributing to Indian Economy
Goods and Service Tax Network is entitled to act as a nodal agency for fulfilling all the IT backbone infrastructure requirement of GST. The GSTN Portal like GSP will be at the front-end of the GST – IT ecosystem for all the taxpayers across the nation. To enable much awaited Goods and Service Tax, GSTN invited application for becoming GST Suvidha Provider (GSP) under GSTN. Total 344 applications received by GSTN. And out of which only 34 applications selected which includes EY, Deloitte, TCS and Masters India etc. Now, 5 are out of this and only 29 remains as per GST website.
For many tax paying organizations, GST return filing directly through G2B portal may not be a very good option, because of complex structure and may not have any added value added services. For solving such complexities an enterprise could access same/additional features via third-party applications. These applications are going to be very user friendly and customer focused, they will directly connect with the GST filing system via secure API’s of GST System, which are available with GST Suvidha Providers. Developers of such tax solutions have been given generic names: GST Suvidha Provider (GSP) and Application Service Providers (ASPs).
GSPs and ASPs thus will have a critical role in rolling out GST in India. A GSP may be limited to providing access to the G2B portal. Whereas support provided by ASPs will extend much further and will address compliance difficulties of most taxpayer, by acting as a link between taxpayers across India and the GSPs.
ASPs will mainly focus on getting taxpayers’ raw data on purchases and sales and converting them into the GST returns. These GST returns, or GSTRs, will then be filed on behalf of the filer with GSTN via the GSP.
It is expected that the GSPs shall provide the taxpayers with all services mentioned above in addition to maintaining their individual business ledgers (sales ledger and purchase ledger) and other value added services around the same.
Name of Selected GSP companies
1. 3i Infotech Ltd
2. Abhipra Capital Limited
3. Adaequare Info Private Limited
4. Alankit limited
5. Amazon Seller Services Private Limited
6. Balaji Mariline Pvt Ltd
7. BDO India LLP
8. Binary Semantics Limited
9. BVM IT Consulting Services India Private Limited
10. CDSL Ventures Limited
11. Chartered Information Systems Private Limited
12. ClearTax (Defmacro Software Private Limited)
13. CloudZen Software Labs Private Limited
14. Cygnet Infotech Private Ltd
15. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP
16. eMudhra Limited
17. Ernst & Young LLP
18. Excellon Software Pvt. Ltd.
19. Figment Global Solutions Private Limited
20. Focus Softnet Pvt Ltd
21. Fynamics Techno Solutions Private Limited
22. Hostbooks Limited
23. IGZ Solutions Private Limited
24. Image Infosystems Pvt Ltd
25. IRIS BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
26. KPMG India Private Limited
27. Masters India IT Solutions Private Limited
28. Masters India Private Limited
29. Motherson Technology Services Limited
30. Protean eGov Technologies Limited
31. Payswiff Solutions Private Limited
32. Perennial Systems
33. Pinnacle Finserv Advisors Private Limited
34. PricewaterhouseCoopers Private Limited
35. Professional Softec Private Limited
36. Quicko Infosoft Private Limited
37. RAMCO SYSTEMS LIMITED
38. Regime Tax Solution Pvt. Ltd.
39. Reliance Corporate IT Park Limited
40. RELYON SOFTECH LIMITED
41. Seshaasai Business Forms Private Limited
42. Shalibhadra Finance Limited
43. SISL Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
44. Spice Digital Limited
45. Tally ( India) Private Ltd
46. TATA consultancy services Limited
47. Tera Software Limited
48. Trust Systems & Software (I) Pvt. Ltd.
49. Vay Network Services Private Limited
50. Velocis Systems Pvt. Ltd.
51. Virtual Galaxy Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
52. Webtel Electrosoft Private Limited
53. WeP Solutions Limited
54. WINMAN SOFTWARE INDIA LLP
55. Zoho Corporation