Introduction to Digitize India Platform
Introduction to Digitize India Platform
Paper is losing its fame these days. From movie tickets to shopping payments, we use the digital method. It makes our life simple and easy. The government has given the green signal for digitization.
The government started Digitize India Platform under Digital India Scheme. It is known as DIP. The main motto of this platform is to offer digitization services from scanned images. It will use your physical documents.
Brief Intro: What is Digitize India Platform?
The government introduced DIP to hold a record of all kinds of data in digital form. As a part of the Digital India Program, DIP was launched in 2015. The main motto is to-
- Digitize and use all the existing content in different formats
- Media digitizing
- Creating data extracts for Document Management
- Managing the Records
It leads to a paperless office and makes the data available at ease. DIP gives you free archived document storage spaces. Digitize India Platform strengthens digital public service delivery.
Why do you need DIP?
Carrying your documents in paper form is quite tough in this hectic life. So, we need a platform like this. Digitize India Platform can:-
- Reduce the piles of paper in government offices.
- Keep your records in a safe environment.
Benefits of DIP
Keeping all your document in digital format is useful. We all know that digital documents are easy to access. They not only reduce pollution but are searchable. That’s why we see people choose digital mode over the traditional method.
Some more benefits of Digitize India Platform are listed below:
Benefit For Users
- Searchable at one click.
1. Benefits for Government Agencies
- It saves you by copying data in case there are any physical disasters.
- Indexes your document images.
- Document images are accessible with keyword-based research.
- It saves space and cost.
2. Benefits for Digital Contributors
- It enhances your IT skills.
- It utilizes your available time.
- Redeem your rewards to generate additional earnings.
- Increase your working chances.
- Recognition as a Digital contributor.
Types of Data/Documents digitized via DIP
Readable documents with a defined structure like printed forms or registers are acceptable. It can process multi-lingual text, alphanumeric and numeric from the documented images.
How to register as a digital contributor?
To Log in to Digitize India Platform and earn, you need to join DIP. We’ll tell you three simple steps that are useful in the process of joining.
- Visit digitizeindia.gov. and register as a user.
- Enter your ID and password and hit the Log in button.
How can I register to Digitize India Platform with Aadhaar Card?
If you have your Aadhaar card then you can register yourself by this process:
- Visit www.digitizeindia.gov.in.
- Click on the Sign-In.
- Once you Hit the Sign-In button a form will appear. Fill out this form.
The form will ask you about:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Number
Once your Aadhaar is approved, fill in these details as well:
- Confirm Password
- Mobile Number
- Agree to terms and conditions
- Get ready to register
How can I register to Digitize India Platform without Aadhaar Card?
- However, if you don’t have an Aadhaar card then get enrolled first.
- For linking your Aadhaar with your bank, you should visit your bank.
To become a digital agent you have to fulfill some criteria. These criteria are mandatory. These are as follows:
- Only Indian citizens can apply.
- You must have Aadhaar Card.
DIP uses multiple levels of quality checks for each and every data. To process only similar types of documents in a batch, it uses image validation.
For data accuracy and quality checks, DIP goes through a process. If DIP fails in automated quality checks, it goes for human validation.
DIP is planning to use predefined data wordbooks and machine learning algorithms. This will help us with a high level of quality check.
How can I Log in to Digitize India Platform?
- Visit https://digitizeindia.gov.in to Log in.
- When you click Sign in, you’ll open something like this exchange box.
- Enter the Username and Password in the dialogue box.
Is Digitize India Platform genuine?
If you’re thinking, “Is Digitize India Platform genuine or does it really work?” Then don’t get confused!! It is a trustworthy platform. DIP is a 100% real platform.
Data Privacy and Security
People who don’t know about the working style of DIP may have doubts about their data. But, there is no need to worry. Digitize India Platform uses secure ways to transmit data. It follows the protocols like HTTPS and SSL.
DIP is hosted on CSC SPV, a secure cloud frame. This cloud base provides restricted access. The data are accessed only by authorized personnel of DIP.
DIP goes through proofing using the UIDAI database. Every crowd agent is assigned a unique user ID and password. The system maintains an audit log of all the transactions that include login details, locations, machine ID, etc. It has a fraud engine to monitor doubtful transactions. C
It gives you a chance to earn. If you’re a housewife, a student, or unemployed you can make money via DIP. With that, you can also take the franchise of GST Suvidha Kendra® as a part-timer.
It is a help center approved by the GST Suvidha center (GSP). We provide 400+ services including GSTIN registration to GST return filing. It is a profitable platform, and you can earn a handsome amount in your initial stage.
To know more, you can contact GST Suvidha Kendra®.