Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan yojana
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan yojana has been launched by the Indian government on 12 September 2019. PM Kisan Maandhan yojana also known as PM Kishan Maandhan yojana (PM-KMY). The main purpose of launching this yojana is to take care of small and marginal farmers in their old age when they don’t any method of livelihood and having zero savings.
What is the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan yojana?
Those people who fall under the PM Kisan Maandhan yojana category they get a minimum fixed pension of rupees 3000 per month. This yojana will get only for those old farmers who are exceeded 60 years. We can see that it is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme. Those people or old farmers are eligible for this yojana the required to contribute pension fund of rupees 55 to 200 per month in their young age time period. After that, the central government also contributes an equal amount to the pension fund after the age of 60.
what is the eligibility of PM Kisan Maandhan yojana?
In this section, we are going to discuss all eligibility criteria of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan yojana. Read all the eligibility steps which are given below.
- For the small and marginal farmer (SMF)- heading to the state concern and union territories farmer must have its on cultivable land up to 2 hectare
- Age limit is 18 to 40 years.
Those farmers who not eligible for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana
There are various factor that affects those farmers were not eligible for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan yojana given below please read all the steps carefully
- Small and marginal farmers already apply for national pension scheme employee state insurance corporation scheme employee fund organization scheme and any other scheme they are not eligible for PM Kisan Maandhan yojana.
- Former ko already opted for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan yojana administered by Ministry of Labour and employment.
- Those farmers who already adopted for Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Maandhan yojana it is also administered by the Ministry of Labour and employment.
- Now let’s discuss according to income status. A farmer who’s beneficiary of higher-income status are not eligible under this scheme such as
- Those people having institutional land
- Those former who holds constitutional post
- Those people one red with these post such as present Ministers/ State Ministers, former/present Members of Lok Sabha/ Rajya Sabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal.
- All people serving or retired from the Central/ State Government Ministries/ Offices/Departments and their field units, Central or State PSEs and Attached offices/ Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employee
- Those people who pay income tax last year are not eligible.