AIMS Portal | RESS Salary Slip Railway Employee, Download Pay Slip
AIMS Portal | RESS Salary Slip Railway Employee, Download Pay Slip
AIMS Portal Stands for accounting information management system. We all are living in a developing country, so in today’s era, our country is moving towards digitalization. On the behalf of digitalisation, India now comes up with a unique portal that is termed the AIMS portal. We know that India is a huge country, having many states in it and also holding a large number of the population throughout the world.
The economic rate of India is good but there are l millions of people walking in different states in two different departments. If we walk towards it, the structure of the country is well developed and transportation is also known very easier. Now we can look towards the Indian Railway system. It is the world fourth largest network in the world. If we walk into the rough statistics of Indian Railway employment then the number reaches Towards more than 13 lakh employees working into Indian Railway organisation. and there are a lot of posts characterized in this organisation according to this post workers will receive their salary. and it is the eighth largest employer throughout the world.
On average tax revenue that has been received by the Indian government from railway, organisations is 1.97 lakh crores. from this revenue, old railway employees will receive their salary and also used to main dene Railway throughout the country. However, in this article, we are going to discuss the AIMS portal Indian tale that has been recently launched by bye Indian Railway authorities. all things are going to discuss step by step so read it carefully.
What is RESS Salary Slip for Railway Employees?
RESS stands for Railway employee self-service. It is part of the aims portal that has been developed by government authorities to digitalise the complete Railway process. This process is basically used for downloading payslips through the online method. In today’s fast-moving world none of us have much time to visit any Government office for any type of concern. And we are also aware that there are lots of important documents which are very difficult to keep in a safe place for a long time. Now Indian Railway authorities have released the AIMS portal so that any Railway worker or employee can download their payslip whenever required.
- It is a completely online process so all Railway employee can change their
- Health Insurance
- e however pay slips and salary slip can be downloaded through the AIMS portal.
- Live status and the complete journey can be traced out with the help of this portal.
- The main purpose of launching this portal is to save time. that has been wasted by reaching out to the government office.
- The user interface of the AIIMS portal is very good and anyone can easily use this portal.
Highlights of the AIMS Portal
|Launched by||Railway authorities|
How to register in the AIMS portal? OR
What is the registration process / Procedure at the AIMS portal?
The user needs to follow these steps to register into the AIMS portal.
- Users must log in to the official website of the AIMS portal; this official website has been launched by the railway authority. check out the image of the home page given below.
- After reaching the official website user must click on the option “ employee self-service”. This option is visible on the left side of the screen.
- Now in New to screen appears in front of the user. The user needs to enter all the details which are required to sign in or register into the AIMS portal. Check out the Railway employee self-service window in the image is given below.
- User need to enter these details
- Email ID
- The user to verify the email id that has been entered or used to register in the AIMS portal.
- For that user need to visit the email account And click on the verified link that has been sent by the organization.
- If you are a new user then you have to sign up. For that
- The user needs to click on the new registration option. If a user is not registered.
- After that, a new window screen appears in front of the user. Now the user needs to enter all these details which are given below.
- Employee Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth, etc
Note – Before clicking on the submit option, users need to check out all the details once more.
- Now the user needs to click on the submit option. Finally, users successfully complete the registration process.
What is the process to check the Railway payslip?
To check the Railway payslip users need to follow all these steps carefully which are given below.
- For that user first visit the official website of the AIMS portal that has been released by the railway authorities. Check out the image of the AIMS portal which is given below
- After reaching the official website user must click on the option “ employee self service”. This option is visible on the left side of the screen.
- Now in New to screen appears in front of the user. The user needs to enter all the details which are required to sign in or register into the AIMS portal. Check out the Railway employee self service window in the image is given below.
- Now a new window appears on the screen. The user needs to enter the correct credential to log in.
- After successfully logging in, users need to click on the option ‘Payslip’.
- Now users can download or track their payslip.
How to Register for AIMS SMS Alert?
Before receiving any SMS from the AIMS portal, users need to register by following these steps.
- The user needs to send “START” on 09821736069 mobile number.
- After that, a confirmation message will be displayed on the user device screen.
How to recover a password from the Aims portal?
We are all connected with almost all digital technology so it is very difficult to remember all passwords. So this portal also has a forgotten password option over there. Follow all the steps carefully which are given below.
- Users must visit the official website AIMS (Accounting Information and Management System).
- The on the homepage of the website user can see the “ESS (‘Employee Self Service)” option.
- After clicking on that link a new window appears in front of the user.
- The user needs to add the correct credential to log in successfully.
- User ID
- If the user enters the credential wrong then the user clicks on the forget password which is just below the submit option.
- Then a new window opens where the user needs to enter Aadhaar number, mobile number, and user date of birth.
- After that user needs to click on the submit option.
- Then the organisation will send an OTP to the registered mobile number.
AIMS Portal Helpline Number
For any queries, you can contact
- Mobile No- 08130353466
- E-Mail Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Hours- 9:30 Am to 6:00 Pm