Different Ways to-Know Your Aadhaar Status
Aadhaar Card is the most treasured document in India for the identification of nationals. With all the essential information, this document acts as identity or address proof. It is also important for many things such as purchasing mobile phones or SIM cards, applying for PAN, etc.
The above-mentioned points prove that Aadhaar is a much-required document. A citizen of India must have an Aadhaar card. If you have already applied for it but don’t know how to check its status, read this blog. We’ll tell few easy ways to Know Your Aadhaar Status.
Ways To Know Your Aadhaar Status
There are different ways to know your Aadhaar Status. You can check it online or offline.
Check Your Aadhaar Status With Enrolment Number
You can check your Aadhaar status very easily. To know your Aadhaar status, visit the online portal of UIDAI. This is free of cost.
Check Your Aadhaar Status Without Enrolment Number
If you fail to remember your enrolment number. You can see your Aadhaar Status without it. Follow these steps.
- Visit this link to access your enrolment number.
- Provide information like Email, Name, Mobile Number, and Captcha. You will get OTP on your number.
- Hit the OTP button. Click the ‘Verify OTP’ option.
- Once verified, your enrolment number/Aadhaar card will be sent to your mobile number/ email.
- Use this enrolment number to check your Aadhaar using this enrolment number.
Check Your Aadhaar Status by SMS
To know your Aadhaar status via SMS follow these steps:
- Type <UID Status-space-14-digit enrolment number> or <UID status-space-28-digit EID> and post to 51969.
- If it is created, you’ll receive an SMS. This SMS contains the Aadhaar number.
- An SMS will be sent to you if it is not ready.
Check Your Aadhaar Status by Post
After the UIDAI delivered Aadhaar, it will be mailed to the residence of the applicant. This process takes 60-90 days.
To know your Aadhaar status via Indian Post, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of Indian Post.
- Enter your consignment details. You can get this detail on the website of Aadhaar.
- You’ll be notified about your Aadhaar.
Check Your Aadhaar Status by Phone Call
Those who don’t have access to the internet or are not digitally aware can know their Aadhaar status via calls. Call on 1947. This number is toll-free. You’ll be connected to Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system.
Go through these steps:
- Select the language that you are familiar with. Check the list to choose your language.
- Other Languages
- Confirm your enrolment. There is a single button for each task. Check the list:
- Enrolment for Aadhaar- 1
- To know the complaint’s status-3
- Not Enroled- 2
- Click 4 to know the use of Aadhaar
- To continue- 1
- Now, go to the status menu.
- Press 1 to check the enrolment status. For more queries related to the updation of Aadhaar data, press 2.
- To talk to UIDAI personnel without having IVR, press 9. Hit 2 to continue.
- For information on the updation of your Aadhaar, press 1. Press 2 to know the status of your update request.
- Select the form to check the status. Those who know their URN, press 1. If you don’t, press 2.
Provide your 14-digit update request number to check with URN.
Note: For any kind of help, talk to UIDAI personnel or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.