Everything You Need to Know About Sukhad Yatra App
Sukhad Yatra means ‘Happy Journey’. It’s an application that function on the basis of GPS technology. The main aim of this app is to empower commuters on the National Highway(NH). It provides information and a platform to raise complaints about problems with highways.
If you’re a daily commuter then know about this app in depth. We’ll tell you everything related to this app in this blog.
Background: Sukhad Yatra App
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways handled by Nitin Jairam Gadkari launched the Sukhad Yatra App on 7th March 2018. The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has developed this app.
NHAI is a statutory body of the Indian Government. Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) assign work to NHAI. NHAI offers a number of convenient features such as real-time data and waiting time at toll plazas in this app.
Key Features of Sukhad Yatra App
- It provides information about various facilities that are available across the highway. These facilities include highway nest/ nest mini, points of interest, etc.
- Users can buy the FASTag through this app and simplify the future highway user experience.
- The app provides accurate data to the users related to the waiting time expected at plazas.
- It arranges quality-related information related to the roads.
- With this app, you can report any hazard or pothole at the highway.
Some Interesting Features of Sukhad Yatra App
There are some exciting features of this app that show the overall intent of this app.
A. Helps to Find Toll Plaza and Toll Plaza
This interesting feature of the Sukhad Yatra App helps commuter arrange their planned route. You can quickly get information related to a number of Toll Plazas that come in your path.
You just need to mention the destination and source on this app. Travelers can gear up for the Toll payment procedures using the nearby Toll Plazas.
B. Report and Issue
Commuters can raise complaints related to the condition of roads using this app. They can also report any potholes in the highways and accidents on the highway. Due to this feature of the Sukhad Yatra App, commuters can demand accountability from the corresponding authorities.
You can also send videos of the issues you faced to the authorities. This will put the arm on the management and they will act faster.
Emergency Toll-Free Number
The Indian Government has introduced a new Toll-Free number, 1033. With the help of this number, you can give feedback about the highway, report an urgency, or, across the highway.
Format of your Complaint in Sukhad Yatra App
Citizen who wants to complain about any issue on this app needs to follow this format. Any input/ feature/functionalities in the App must be provided in the following way:
Rest of the information can be provided in the following format:
NOTE: You must give these suggestions in the format of MS Word.
How do I Use Sukhad Yatra App?
The Sukhad Yatra App is available on both Android and iOS platforms. You can easily use it. To know the process of installation of the app, read below:
To download the app on Android, follow these steps:
- You can access this app on your smartphone by clicking this link.
- Open the app from the menu.
- The app will ask you to access the media, files, and photos on your devices. Press Allow.
- Allow Sukhad Yatra App to access the device’s location.
- To use every single feature of this app, you must Sign-in.
- Choose your account to Sign-in.
- Enter your name, city, mobile number, and Gmail. Press Submit button.
- You must choose your vehicle like a bus, car, or jeep from the given option in the next option.
- Allow this app to record your Audio.
You can now enjoy the different features of the Sukhad Yatra App.
- Go to App Store and install the app.
- The procedure of Installation of the app is the same as mentioned above.
Future Target of Sukhad Yatra App
- A new Avatar of the App will be developed.
- To rejuvenate this app as a world-class linked mobile App for users of highways in India.
- To expand the Android as well as iOS users.