MeeSeva- An Integrated Data Services Portal
MeeSeva is a Telugu phrase that means “At Your Service”. This portal/ website was introduced by Telangana. It is a secured, transparent, and online platform.
This platform was created to offer easy access to the government services. It offers both Government-to-Business and Government-to- Citizen services.
This website allows Indian citizens to get important documents. Right from Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, to land records, etc, the user can get things at their own convenience.
No residents will have to visit relevant government officials for application procedures. They can get these services at Meeseva 2.0.
Introduction to Meeseva Portal
The portal is a complete solution for Telegana residents to get services. Honorable CM of Andhra Pradesh, Sri Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy stated “Andhra Pradesh Government will open ‘MeeSeva’ centers in all Panchayats with a view to provide public services to citizens in a transparent manner.
MeeSeva portal was launched in Andhra Pradesh on 11th April 2011. The people of the state can use this portal to have important documents. They do not have to pay a physical visit to the MRO office. Initially, this amazing portal offered 10 services. it is offering more than 329 services now.
Aim of the Meeseva portal
The MeeSeva platform is built by combining two departments. They are:-
- State Information Technology department.
- Multiple data processing departments.
It is an integrated platform. It makes sure that all details are collected digitally from departments. These details are then transferred to the data center.
Advantages of the MeeSeva portal
- Easily and universal access to data services
- Offer citizen-centric and smart services
- Sets a trustworthy interface between Government and citizens
- Strengthen the civil ethos and democratic foundation of the nation.
You can access the following department at the MeeSeva online platform:
- Social Welfare
- Rural Development
- New incentives for industries
- Mines & Geology
- Legal Metrology
- General Authority(NRI)
- Labour Department
- District Authority
- Police Services
- Department of Factories
- Property tax payment
- Civil Supplies
- Services related to Aadhaar Card, etc.
How you can access the platform?
- Browse “MeeSeva” on Google.
- You can check the application status, services, etc.
- Documents for new user registration
- A new user has to do registration on the MeeSeva website. You will need following documents:-
- Details of Bank Account
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of residence
- Mobile Number
The process to access the portal is as follows:
- Open the “MeeSeva portal home page”.
- Click “Login” and hit “New User”.
- Create your own Login ID and unique password
- Confirm your password by re-entering it
- Authenticate your identity by entering a One-Time password
- Share your address and email ID
- Select the “District”, “State”, and “Pin-Code” of your area
- After this, upload additional documents.
- Your new user account will only be activated after the confirmation.
How to get Meeseva Certificate?
- On the portal, tap the “MeeSeva Certificate”.
- Enter the “Login ID” and tap the “Submit” button
- You can see MeeSeva certificate on your screen
How to Download MeeSeva app?
- On App Store or Google Play Store, search “MeeSeva” in the search bar
- Select the top most preference
- Install it on your phone
How can you get the details of Authorized Service Providers?
The steps to view approved and nearest MeeSeva service providers are as follows:
- Visit the official website of MeeSeva Telangana
- Tap on the “MeeSeva Center” option
- Click “Authorized Provider”. On your screen you will find the complete centres list of your district.
- Scan and choose the connection as per your district name
- You will get the name, mobile number, and address of the agent
How to submit grievances or suggestions through the portal?
You can submit grievances or suggestions with the following steps:
- Visit the MeeSeva official site.
- Tap on the Suggestion/Grievance tab.
- Fill the form.
- Tap “Submit” button.