Online Booking for an Appointment for Aadhaar Services
Online Booking for an Appointment for Aadhaar Services
Over the years, the government of India has taken initiatives for the goodwill of its citizens. Schemes like One Nation One Ration, Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram, Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana, etc., have enlighted many Indian homes.
ASK or Aadhaar Seva Kendra is a universal single-stop destination for Indian citizens. This setup was introduced by the UIDAI for Aadhar enrollment and update-related services.
At present, 28 Aadhaar Seva Kendras are supporting online booking for an appointment for Aadhaar services.
UIDAI has planned to initiate 114 standalone update centres and enrollments across India. These include Union Territories, State capitals, and metro cities. UIDAI is running Aadhar Seva Kendra along with 35,000 Aadhar Kendras at present. These Aadhar Kendras are run by the State government, BSNL, post offices, and banks.
Aadhar Seva Kendras will be open 7 days from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Please note that holidays are excluded.
Before we proceed further let’s understand what Aadhaar Sewa Kendras & how Indian citizens can get support for their Aadhaar-related services.
What are Aadhaar Sewa Kendras?
Aadhaar Sewa Kendra was introduced by UIDAI. UIDAI stands for Unique Identification Authority of India. These centres are a great destination for online booking for an appointment for Aadhaar services.
Aadhaar Sewa Kendra will give support in their area for Aadhaar-related services. These Kendras are secure and convenient.
One can easily do an online booking for an appointment for Aadhaar services at Aadhaar Seva Kendra. You can visit here for the following services:-
- Date of Birth Update
- Photograph (Biometrics) Update
- Name Update
- Fresh Aadhaar Enrolment
- Mobile update
- Gender Update
- Email ID Update
- Address Update
Cost for Aadhaar Services at Aadhaar Seva Kendra
UIDAI has defined certain charges for Aadhar services. They are:-
- Aadhaar Enrollment is free of cost.
- Mandate fee for kids aged between 5-15.
- You need to pay ₹100 for the biometric update.
- You will be charged ₹30 to download an Aadhaar print in colour.
- Residents have to pay ₹50 for demographic updates.
Aadhaar Seva Kendra: Par Facilities for Indian citizens
The Aadhaar Sewa Kendra handles enrolment and update requests daily.
ASK is designed with an air-conditioned environment. It has 16/8/4 enrolment counters, waiting areas with 80/40 seats, and an electronic system. Therefore, you do not have to worry about anything about online booking for an appointment for Aadhaar services.
It follows the process of an Online Management System (AMS) for those residents who book before visiting ASK. The automated Token Management System (TMS) is even available here for the walk-in resident. The last token is distributed till 5:30 PM.
Aadhaar Sewa Kendra holds a token system for all Aadhaar-related work. To avail Aadhaar services, you need to take the token and wait for the ‘verifier’ for the document-checking process.
After the verification, the applicant must make their payment at the cash counter. The applicant will be assigned an operator counter post this process. There are around 16 operator workstations.
The token numbers are displayed through digital display screens for queue management and fast movement. The entire process is transparent.
How to do online booking for an appointment for Aadhaar services?
You need a mobile number to do an online booking for an appointment for Aadhaar services. You can use any phone number apart from your Aadhaar-registered mobile number. But you must ensure to carry all the relevant documents once you carry an online booking for an appointment for Aadhaar services.
Here, are the steps that you need to follow to do an online booking for an appointment for Aadhaar services:-
Appointment Booking at UIDAI runs Aadhaar Sewa Kendra
- Go to this link.
- Choose your centre name along with City/State. Hit Proceed to book an appointment.
- Select the service from the given option- New Aadhaar and Aadhaar Update.
- In the next step, fill your Mobile Number and Captcha Code.
- Enter the OPT-generated option to do an online booking for an appointment for Aadhaar services.
- Upon authentication, you will see a form. Fill out and submit it.
- With the help of the Manage Appointment tab, you can manage the date and time of the appointment.
Appointment Booking at Registrar that is run by Aadhaar Sewa Kendra
- Go to this link to do an online booking for an appointment for Aadhaar services.
- For authentication, enter the OTP generated that you received on your phone.
- You will be onboarded to fill out the form once the authentication is successful.
Note: If you’re facing any problem in booking an appointment, or you have any queries go to the Operations Manager or a Centre Manager.
Each Aadhaar Sewa Kendra has an operations manager and centre manager. They will help you. Call on 1947 to contact UIDAI Help Centre or write to email@example.com.
Do remember these things when opting for online booking for an appointment for Aadhaar services
Following are a few key points that you need to remember when online booking for an appointment for Aadhaar services.
- Any resident can do an online booking for an appointment for Aadhaar services for their family or themselves.
- You can book your appointment through any mobile number, free of cost.
- You can book 4 appointments (maximum) in a month.
- You can get Aadhar-related services without any prior appointments.
- There are limits set for changes or updates to the Aadhar card. For instance, you can update/ make changes to your name twice. You can update your gender and date of birth only once. Once you exhaust your limits, you have to reach Permanent Enrollment Center for any updates.